Definition and Function of Cookies
Cookies are not virus files, spam, trojans, worms, spyware, nor advertising programming, whether static or in pop-up window (pop-up) format.
Types of cookies used by this website
This website uses technical, personalization, analytical, and advertising cookies.
- Technical cookies: These enable the operational management of the website, allowing the user to navigate without problems. They can help control traffic and data communication, identify sessions, access restricted areas, perform registration requests or participate in events, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (e.g., loading animation of text or images), or share content through social networks, among many other functions.
- Personalization cookies: These allow for remembering information so that the user can navigate the website with certain personalized characteristics, such as language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the website based on the user’s browser type, background colors used, profile image, among others.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: These, processed by MORGANA STUDIOS or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical measurement and analysis of the usage that users make of the offered service. For this purpose, their navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the information and the product or service offerings we provide.
- Advertising cookies: These, processed by MORGANA STUDIOS or third parties, allow us to analyze your internet browsing habits so that we can display advertising related to your browsing profile.
Some cookies can be versatile, meaning they fulfill 2 or more functions.
This website uses both its own and third-party cookies.
- Own cookies: These are managed by the website’s own editor. They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a device or domain managed by the editor and from which the requested service is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are managed by an individual or legal entity different from the editor.
Detailed information about the cookies used by this website:
|_ga||Google Analytics||Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.||1 year 1 month 4 days||Analytics||Google Analytics
|_ga_*||Google Analytics||Google Analytics establece esta cookie para almacenar y contar las vistas de páginas.||1 year 1 month 4 days||Analytics||Google Analytics
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-neccesary||CookieYes||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie records the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category.||1 year||Necessary|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||CookieYes||CookieYes sets this cookie to record the default button state of the corresponding category and the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.||1 year||Necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||CookieYes||The GDPR Cookie Consent plugin sets the cookie to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".||1 year||Necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||CookieYes||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie stores the user consent for cookies in the category "Performance".||1 year||Necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||CookieYes||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie records the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category.||1 year||Necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||CookieYes||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie records the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category.||1 year||Necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||CookieYes||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie stores user consent for cookies in the category "Others".||1 year||Necessary|
|YSC||Youtube||Youtube sets this cookie to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.||sesion||Advertisement|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Youtube||YouTube sets this cookie to measure bandwidth, determining whether the user gets the new or old player interface.||5 meses 27 días||Advertisement|
|yt-remote-device-id||Youtube||YouTube sets this cookie to store the user's video preferences using embedded YouTube videos.||never||Advertisement|
|yt.innertube::requests||Youtube||YouTube sets this cookie to register a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||never||Advertisement|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||Youtube||YouTube sets this cookie to store the user's video preferences using embedded YouTube videos.||never||Advertisement|
|yt.innertube::nextId||Youtube||YouTube sets this cookie to register a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||never||Advertisement|
|CONSENT||Youtube||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded YouTube videos and registers anonymous statistical data.||2 years||Analytics|
|__cf_bm||Cloudfare||Cloudflare set the cookie to support Cloudflare Bot Management.||30 minutes||Funcionales|
|vuid||Vimeo||Vimeo installs this cookie to collect tracking information by setting a unique ID to embed videos on the website.||1 year 1 month 4 days||Analytics|
|pll_language||Polylang||Polylang sets this cookie to remember the language the user selects when returning to the website and get the language information when unavailable in another way.||1 year||Functional|
|i_sugr||LinkedIn sets this cookie to collect user behaviour data to optimise the website and make advertisements on the website more relevant.||3 months||Advertisement|
|bcookie||LinkedIn sets this cookie from LinkedIn share buttons and ad tags to recognize browser IDs.LinkedIn sets this cookie to collect user behaviour data to optimise the website and make advertisements on the website more relevant.||1 year||Advertisement|
|bscookie||LinkedIn sets this cookie to store performed actions on the website.||1 year||Advertisement|
|guest_id||Twitter sets this cookie to identify and track the website visitor. It registers if a user is signed in to the Twitter platform and collects information about ad preferences.||1 year 1 month||Advertisement|
|test_cookie||Google DoubleClick||doubleclick.net sets this cookie to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.||15 minutes||Advertisement|
|IDE||Google DoubleClick||Google DoubleClick IDE cookies store information about how the user uses the website to present them with relevant ads according to the user profile.||1 year 24 days||Advertisement|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information on how visitors use a website while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the collected data includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.||1 day||Analytics|
|_gat_UA-*||Google Analytics||Google Analytics sets this cookie for user behaviour tracking.||1 minute||Analytics|
|ln_or||Linkedin sets this cookie to registers statistical data on users' behaviour on the website for internal analytics.||1 day||Analytics|
|AnalyticsSyncHistory||Linkedin set this cookie to store information about the time a sync took place with the lms_analytics cookie.||1 month||Analytics|
|_fbp||Facebook sets this cookie to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting the website.||3 months||Analytics|
|_gcl_au||Google Tag Manager||Google Tag Manager sets the cookie to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.||3 months||Analytics|
|_gat_gtag_UA_*||Google Analytics||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store a unique user ID.||1 minute||Analytics|
|lidc||LinkedIn sets the lidc cookie to facilitate data center selection.||1 day||Functional|
|UserMatchHistory||LinkedIn sets this cookie for LinkedIn Ads ID syncing.||1 month||Functional|
|li_gc||Linkedin set this cookie for storing visitor's consent regarding using cookies for non-essential purposes.||5 months 27 days||Functional|
|ua||Description is currently not available.||never||Others|
|vctr-sid||Description is currently not available.||1 month||Others|
|AWSALBAPP-0||Description is currently not available.||7 days||Others|
|AWSALBAPP-1||Description is currently not available.||7 days||Others|
|AWSALBAPP-2||Description is currently not available.||7 days||Others|
|AWSALBAPP-3||Description is currently not available.||7 days||Others|
|VISITOR_PRIVACY_METADATA||Description is currently not available.||5 meses 27 días||Others|
|connect.sid||This cookie is used for authentication and for secure log-in. It registers the log-in information.||1 month||Necessary|
How can I deactivate or delete these cookies?
The user can allow or block cookies, as well as delete their browsing data (including cookies) from the browser they use (refer to the options and instructions provided by each browser for this purpose).
If the user accepts third-party cookies, they should delete them from the browser options.
Below are the links with information to manage cookies for the most commonly used browsers:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Other browsers: Consult the documentation of the installed browser.
Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on
If you want to reject analytical cookies from Google Analytics in all browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout